- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 40 pieces.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Savory Biscuit Bites
"These are excellent. I serve them with Sausage Tortellini soup. I took a double recipe plus the soup to a potluck luncheon and both disappeared immediately. Be ready to give the recipe out."
"Never had anything like this, soooo yummmy!"
"These are wonderful and we always make them with Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups and dip in the extra pizza sauce. So good!"
"An easy bread recipe...delicious."
"They were wildly popular at the luncheon for 10-17 year old girls! I doubled the recipe and I'm glad - they were ALL GONE!"