- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 40 pieces.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Savory Biscuit Bites
Sort By :
These are excellent. I serve them with Sausage Tortellini soup. I took a double recipe plus the soup to a potluck luncheon and both disappeared immediately. Be ready to give the recipe out.
Never had anything like this, soooo yummmy!
These are wonderful and we always make them with Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups and dip in the extra pizza sauce. So good!
An easy bread recipe...delicious.