- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Hot cooked noodles
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, gravy and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Savory Beef and Noodles
Sort By :
I was sure to season the beef up with salt and pepper, some garlic and onion powder, and I loved this!! I will make it again.....but only when my husband is out of town.....he would hate this!
This dish was just not good, not taste, no flavor. I will not be making again
It was fast and economical but then again so is a box of hamburger helper- which by the way it tasted exactly like. My family was not impressed and I probably won't repeat the recipe.
I make this about once a month. My family loves it! I leave out the mushrooms because my husband is allergic.
Fast, economical, and tasty?.my family loved it! Thank you for this delicious and easy recipe!