- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Hot cooked noodles
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, gravy and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Savory Beef and Noodles
Sort By :
This dish was just not good, not taste, no flavor. I will not be making again
It was fast and economical but then again so is a box of hamburger helper- which by the way it tasted exactly like. My family was not impressed and I probably won't repeat the recipe.
I make this about once a month. My family loves it! I leave out the mushrooms because my husband is allergic.
Fast, economical, and tasty?.my family loved it! Thank you for this delicious and easy recipe!
Super easy, super delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >