Savory Beef and Noodles Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Hot cooked noodles
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, gravy and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Savory Beef and Noodles(9)
Sort By :
I make this about once a month. My family loves it! I leave out the mushrooms because my husband is allergic.
Fast, economical, and tasty?.my family loved it! Thank you for this delicious and easy recipe!
Super easy, super delicious!
I thought the french soup made it almost too "sweet"...my family was not crazy about the dish. I'll keep looking for a beef and noodle dish.
This is a keeper recipe. Simple, fast and delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >