- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the stuffing in another bowl. Dip chicken in mustard mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spritz chicken with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Savory Baked Chicken in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Savory Baked Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review