Save A Penny Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, spaghetti and vegetables. Transfer to an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Save A Penny Casserole(9)
Sort By :
Easy and Fabulous
The canned spaghetti in this casserole gave it a bad taste. I wouldn't recommend this recipe. Visually, it is also not appealing.
This dish was quick and tasty! My whole family raved about it!
At the bottom of the page in the Comments section, there's a "Read All Comments" link. Just click on that. Avery
The photo is what caught my eye; looks like simple comfort food. I've made this 3-4 times, the last couple times using my own spaghetti with some jarred sauce. It's always good.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >