Save a Penny Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup, spaghetti and vegetables. Transfer to an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Save a Penny Casserole
"Awesome recipe! Quick and easy I make it all the time"
"Easy and Fabulous"
"The canned spaghetti in this casserole gave it a bad taste. I wouldn't recommend this recipe. Visually, it is also not appealing."
"This dish was quick and tasty! My whole family raved about it!"
"At the bottom of the page in the Comments section, there's a "Read All Comments" link. Just click on that. Avery"
"The photo is what caught my eye; looks like simple comfort food. I've made this 3-4 times, the last couple times using my own spaghetti with some jarred sauce. It's always good."
"Have you ever tried this dish, peacejen? Don't judge a book by its cover; this dish is quite tasty."
"Ugh, canned spaghetti? Canned veggies? Really? Sounds nasty!"
"how do we access the comments?"