Save A Penny Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, spaghetti and vegetables. Transfer to an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Save A Penny Casserole
Sort By :
Awesome recipe! Quick and easy I make it all the time
Easy and Fabulous
The canned spaghetti in this casserole gave it a bad taste. I wouldn't recommend this recipe. Visually, it is also not appealing.
This dish was quick and tasty! My whole family raved about it!
At the bottom of the page in the Comments section, there's a "Read All Comments" link. Just click on that. Avery