“This recipe never lasts long on our table. I usually serve it with an Italian-style entree.” We think it’s a great partner for most any main dish! Kay Ayotte - Albion, Michigan
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 small zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the squash, zucchini, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sauteed Squash Medley in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p30
Reviews for Sauteed Squash Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review