Sauteed Spring Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup green pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- In a large skillet, saute vegetable mixture in batches for 3-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Sauteed Spring Vegetables
Sort By :
We really enjoy this recipe. It is simple and very tastey. We will be using it as a side dish often this summer (especially when the garden starts coming in).
Thank you for your great review. Glad you liked it. I make it all the time, my wife loves it.
Absolutely delic!!!! Will be making it many more times.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Summer Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >