- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) fresh spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add wine. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add spinach and salt; cook and stir for 2 minutes or just until spinach is wilted. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sauteed Spinach
Sort By :
Easy healthy recipe for a family side dish.
not bad. Used it with the chicken broth. Seemed kinda greasy. was good though
I didn't really like this much. It really needed something so I added a dash of balsamic to it so it had a little more flavor. No big deal though.
Easy and delcious. Added mushrooms.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >