“My husband and friends love this crusty salmon,” says Kathy Garrison in Fort Worth, Texas. We think you will love that it’s so rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids—and so delicious!
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Combine the dill, chili powder, lemon-pepper and cumin; rub over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook salmon in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sauteed Spiced Salmon in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p45
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sauteed Spiced Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review