Sauteed Spiced Salmon Recipe
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Combine the dill, chili powder, lemon-pepper and cumin; rub over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook salmon in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sauteed Spiced Salmon(5)
Sort By :
I question why the instructions say to spray the pan and then indicate to cook the fish in oil. If cooking in oil, why do you need cooking spray?
Absolutely wonderful! Very good flavors that complemented each other. Quick and easy to fix. Loved it!
Thoroughly enjoyed this recipe!
Has potential, but I didn't think the flavors mixed well. Didn't go over well with the family.
Fantastic recipe and very easy! We'll have this again often!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >