Sauteed Rosemary Carrots Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add green pepper; saute 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the rosemary, salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup equals 70 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sauteed Rosemary Carrots
"We weren't a very big fan of these. Maybe we just weren't big on the rosemary?"