Sauteed Rosemary Carrots Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add green pepper; saute 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the rosemary, salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 70 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Sauteed Rosemary Carrots
"We weren't a very big fan of these. Maybe we just weren't big on the rosemary?"