- 1-1/2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, saute carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add green pepper; saute 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the rosemary, salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sauteed Rosemary Carrots
"I'd prepared this recipe and found it to be very tasty! I did use 1/4 cup vegetable oil and added 1 medium onion, diced and the green pepper, diced. I didn't have rosemary at that time, so I used dried thyme and that was just as good! Thank you for sharing this recipe!delowenstein"
"We weren't a very big fan of these. Maybe we just weren't big on the rosemary?"