Sauteed Rosemary Carrots Recipe
This colorful, fresh-tasting side dish is great with chicken and potatoes but would complement just about any meal. My husband and I cook with many different kinds of herbs and have found rosemary to be delightful with carrots.
- 1-1/2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, saute carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add green pepper; saute 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the rosemary, salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dup -Rosemary Carrots in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p31
Reviews for Sauteed Rosemary Carrots(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2011
We weren't a very big fan of these. Maybe we just weren't big on the rosemary?