I’ve heard radishes are the only vegetable you don’t cook, but a cookbook from the 1950s disagrees. Green beans and wax beans round out this dish. —Pam Kaiser, Mansfield, Missouri
Featured In: 25 Fast Spring Veggie Sides
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound fresh green or wax beans, trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add beans; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add radishes; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar and salt; sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sauteed Radishes with Green Beans in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Sauteed Radishes with Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review