- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine or reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in oil for 2 minutes. Add wine or broth, bouillon, garlic powder and pepper; saute 5 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and liquid is reduced by half. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Sauteed Mushrooms(3)
Sort By :
The best sauteed mushrooms every eaten.
I always made a sauteed mushroom recipe my mother gave me. Unfortunately, it called for a LOT of butter. Decided to try this recipe, and I'm sure glad I did! I think they are the best sauteed mushrooms I've ever had. Might add a little minced onion next time. Thanks, Elizabeth, for sharing your family recipe.
Made these for dinner tonight with some steaks on the grill...fabulous and easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >