Sauteed Minute Steaks Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, garlic salt and pepper. Add steaks, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook steaks in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with steaks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 768mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Sauteed Minute Steaks
"When I need a quick and easy go-to, this is it. Sweet and tart, the sauce is delicious. I highly recommend the suggested go-with of the Parmesan Rice and Peas. They're delicious as well."
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.