- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, garlic salt and pepper. Add steaks, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook steaks in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with steaks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sauteed Minute Steaks in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p49
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Sauteed Minute Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review