- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, garlic salt and pepper. Add steaks, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook steaks in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with steaks. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Sauteed Minute Steaks
Sort By :
When I need a quick and easy go-to, this is it. Sweet and tart, the sauce is delicious. I highly recommend the suggested go-with of the Parmesan Rice and Peas. They're delicious as well.