Sausage Wonton Stars Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Lightly press wonton wrappers onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing. Spoon a rounded tablespoonful into each wonton cup. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sausage Wonton Stars
Sort By :
I like this recipe. I used ground turkey instead of sausage.
I have made this again again! Wonderful to freeze and have ready in a moments notice!
These are absolutely delicious. Along with the peppers and green onions, I add regular onion. All chopped up it's delicious.
I've made these easy and tasty tidbits for two parties and they are a huge hit! I highly recommend.
I have made these several times already and every time they have been a huge hit. When I ran out of wonton shells family members have used it as chip dip and even added it to eggs in the morning, claiming it was delicious no matter what they used it for. They are quick, simple, and delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pork Appetizers >
- Pork Recipes >
- Potluck Appetizers >