Sausage Wonton Stars Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Lightly press wonton wrappers onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing. Spoon a rounded tablespoonful into each wonton cup. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sausage Wonton Stars
Sort By :
"This are so good and so fun to make and serve. I followed the recipe and they turned out great!!"
"I like this recipe. I used ground turkey instead of sausage."
"I have made this again again! Wonderful to freeze and have ready in a moments notice!"
"These are absolutely delicious. Along with the peppers and green onions, I add regular onion. All chopped up it's delicious."
"I've made these easy and tasty tidbits for two parties and they are a huge hit! I highly recommend."