Sausage Wild Rice Quiche Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 4 eggs
- 1. In a greased 10-in. pie plate, layer the sausage, rice and cheese. In a bowl, combine the milk, baking mix and eggs; beat until smooth. Pour evenly over cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 259 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Sausage Wild Rice Quiche
"Very good! My husband claimed he didn't like wild rice until he ate this."