Sausage Wild Rice Quiche Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 4 eggs
- 1. In a greased 10-in. pie plate, layer the sausage, rice and cheese. In a bowl, combine the milk, baking mix and eggs; beat until smooth. Pour evenly over cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 259 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Sausage Wild Rice Quiche
"Very good! My husband claimed he didn't like wild rice until he ate this."