- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the oil, oregano, parsley, garlic salt and paprika. Pour over sausage mixture; toss to coat. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around sausage mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sausage Veggie Grill
Sort By :
Easy and no oven for the hot summer months! I added baby carrots and split into 4 individual packets!!
My husband calls this the Italiano Grill. He says it reminds him of lasagna for the summer months.
A little time-consuming with all the vegetable chopping, but so worth it! This is one of our favorite summer recipes!
I have just one question: The sausage will give up a good bit of fat in the cooking. So, why 1/4 cup of olive oil? It would seem to me this would be swimming in oil/fat.?. Maybe lschom has a great idea cooking sausage separately.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Zucchini >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >