Sausage-Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 22 large jalapeno pepper, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese; fold in sausage.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each jalapeno half. Place in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until filling is lightly browned and bubbly. Serve with ranch dressing if desired. Yield: 44 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sausage-Stuffed Jalapenos(26)
Sort By :
My daughter made this for my husband and I and we feel in love with the recipe. Now I have made a double batch for 5 - 2 "step"-sons, a nephew, a wife and a girlfriend! They were gone almost before I blinked and LOVED them! Thank you Rachel Oswald!!!
I was looking for recipes to use the jalapeños from my prolific pepper plant and am happy I saw this one! I made a double batch of Sausage-Stuffed Jalapeños yesterday and my family loved them! I froze half of them so I could add them to my Thanksgiving appetizer tray. I added a tablespoon each of finely minced sweet red and orange peppers and two tablespoons minced parsley, just to give the sausage stuffing a bit more color. This is a tasty recipe and a great way to use jalapeños from the garden. -- Kristine Chayes, Smithtown, N.Y.
We made this for the first time in December 2011; we've made it many times since then and have handed out this simple recipe to many. Last night my hubby tried this for our little Packer Party, using Chorizo ... it was amazing!
Very, very good. Even people that dislike "hot food" love this. I think using "non-stick" aluminum foil would prevent staining a non stick cookie sheet.
I make these a lot. They are a favorite of everyones, so yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >
- Meat Appetizers >