Sausage Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage until heated through; drain. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Combine the soup, sour cream, cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Add butter to skillet. Drain noodles and stir into skillet. Add soup mixture and sausage; toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 622 calories, 37 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 1,441 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Stroganoff
"quick and easy. my daughter is very picky,but loves this dish. we have it at least once every two weeks."
"This is really good and really easy to make. Even my husband, who can be quite a picky eater, loved it! I've made it several times."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.