- sauce, lime juice, maple flavoring, seasonings and reserved
- pineapple juice. Set aside 2/3 cup for serving.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until
- vegetables are tender and shrimp turn pink, turning and basting
- occasionally with remaining sauce. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 447 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,967 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.