Refrigerated dough hurries along these tasty bites that can be served at brunch, as an after-school snack or as an appetizer. "I received this delicious recipe from a friend at a New Year's Day party," says Raylene Myers from Mesquite, Texas. "It doesn't take very many ingredients, so it's inexpensive.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the cream cheese until melted. Separate each tube of
- crescent dough into four rectangles; seal seams and perforations.
- Spread rectangles with sausage mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side. Pinch seams and ends to seal. Place seam
- side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25
- minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting
- each roll diagonally into fourths. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 325 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 539 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 8 g protein.