Sausage Ranch Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This dish is ideal for a crowd-size brunch. Prepare and refrigerate the casserole the night before, and in the morning, bake to perfection. —Bonnie Esslinger, Chapel Hill, TN
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside.
- 3. Combine cream cheese and dressing mix; spread over crust. Top with sausage and cheddar cheese.
- 4. On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese.
- 5. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 544 calories, 41 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,215 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 16 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC