Sausage Ranch Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside.
- 3. Combine cream cheese and dressing mix; spread over crust. Top with sausage and cheddar cheese.
- 4. On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese.
- 5. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 544 calories, 41 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,215 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Ranch Breakfast Casserole
"We love ranch, sausage, and cream cheese! This was a quick breakfast for Christmas morning! Everyone loved it! I liked the crescent rolls instead of loaf bread like most breakfast casseroles."
"I agree that the Ranch flavor was too strong but even so, we had NO leftovers. Next time I will plan to use 1/2 the Ranch. I was also afraid it would be dry but it wasn't. Very tasty and quick recipe that I plan to add to our regulars list."
"The ranch dressing was overpowering. The next time I make this I will use 1/4 of the mix. Other than that it was a quick and easy recipe."
"Great recipe for brunch. Leftovers were good too!"
"I made this the other morning for my kids and it was a great hit. One of our kids is a picky eater and he stated that this went "WOW" in his mouth. I knew immediately this was a keeper recipe."