"I started cooking years ago when a back injury kept me home for several months," explains Ernest Foster of Climax, New York. "This quiche is a family favorite."
- 1 package (8 ounces) breakfast sausage links
- 1 unbaked pie pastry (9 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a skillet, brown sausages until no longer pink. Drain and cut into small pieces; place in the pie shell. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs; add cream and nutmeg. Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Quiche in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p47
Reviews for Sausage Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review