- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper, optional
- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with cheeses, onion, chilies and jalapeno if desired. In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; cut into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Sausage Quiche Squares
Sort By :
"Love this! I use spicy sausage and no salt as the other ingredients have plenty already. I have made these a few times. Always a hit!"
"This is a hit with young and old. I have made this for family, friends and caterings. It is great for a party appetizer or a brunch buffet."
"I made this two more times with two different kinds of sausage, and I actually like it best with the ham I used originally."
"This was excellent. I substituted ham for the sausage(using up leftovers!) and cut it into dinner serving-sized pieces. I imagine it would be just as good as an appetizer."
"I mix all the ingredients together instead of layering them. Sometimes I bake it in muffin tins to make individual servings."