- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Quiche Squares in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p273
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2013
OMGoodness, soooooo good. Definite keeper!
Reviewed May. 12, 2012
Delicious! I had a party and it was a hit!! Can't wait to make it and share it again for my friends baby shower next weekend!