With three kinds of cheese, this quiche is rich and creamy. Sausage adds a hint of spiciness.—Bernaldine, Moesta, Valparaiso, Indiana
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Quiche Squares in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p273
Reviews for Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2013
"OMGoodness, soooooo good. Definite keeper!"
Reviewed May. 12, 2012
"Delicious! I had a party and it was a hit!! Can't wait to make it and share it again for my friends baby shower next weekend!"