Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole
With three kinds of cheese, this quiche is rich and creamy. Sausage adds a hint of spiciness.Bernaldine, Moesta, Valparaiso, Indiana
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until
- blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 332 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 236 mg cholesterol, 535 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.