Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 332 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 236mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole
"OMGoodness, soooooo good. Definite keeper!"
"Delicious! I had a party and it was a hit!! Can't wait to make it and share it again for my friends baby shower next weekend!"