Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 332 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 236 mg cholesterol, 535 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.