- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 ounces Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Unroll one tube of the rolls; press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan to form a crust. Seal perforations. Sprinkle sausage over crust. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; add mushrooms. Spoon over sausage. Top with cheeses and pimientos. In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder; pour over all. Unroll second tube of rolls; seal perforations. Cut dough into 1/2-in. lengthwise strips. Use strips to form a lattice crust over top of quiche. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes; cover loosely with foil if browning too quickly. Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Sausage Quiche Casserole(5)
Sort By :
I have made this for several church functions and it is always a hit. I eliminate the mushrooms and pimentos as I do not care for them. After the first time with big bites of cream cheese, I now soften the cream cheese in the microwave on low for about 30 seconds and beat with the eggs; much better. I also use all the crescent rolls for the crust and eliminate the strips on top.
I made this quiche today and it was tasted by four adults. None of us were crazy about it. I am a fan of crescent roll crusts, so that was probably the best part. Otherwise we did not care for the mushrooms (normally we like mushrooms, but in this dish they tasted kind of slimy) and it was way too much cream cheese! I thought it would all kind of melt together with the eggs after baking, but it didn't. I would take one bite that would be lots of egg, and the next just a big mouthful of cream cheese. I think there are much better quiche recipes out there! Obviously, from other ratings, some people do like it though.
Excellent! My kids keep asking me to make it over and over.
I made this one for a church function- exactly like the recipe- EXCELLENT- and loved by everyone. Will certainly make again.
I made this for a ladie's church functin, eliminating the mushrooms and pimientos as I personally do not care for them. It was a huge success and was very quickly gone.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >