Sausage Quiche Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) breakfast sausage links
- 1 unbaked pie pastry (9 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a skillet, brown sausages until no longer pink. Drain and cut into small pieces; place in the pie shell. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs; add cream and nutmeg. Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Sausage Quiche(6)
Sort By :
Too bad there's no pictures - it's as pretty as it is delicious. So easy to make and all my friends raved over it. This is a keeper.
Quick, easy, and yummy! I think I'll add more vegetables next time I make it.
I use maple flavored Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage instead of the sausage links, and substitute 1 cup of 2% milk instead of the cream, and it always turns out great! Delicious recipe!
Simple to prepare & quite good! I also used half & half. Next time might try it with ham.
Haven't made quiche for quite a while. Thought I'd give this one a try and my family and I think this is a "home run!" Definitely on the menu from now on!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >