Sausage Potato Wraps
With our busy schedule, we're always on the lookout for quick recipes. My husband came up with these mouthwatering wraps we frequently rely on in a morning rush.—Julia Rathburn, Beggs, Oklahoma
6-8 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Add potatoes; cook until lightly browned, about 15
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; add to
- sausage mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are
- completely set. Divide mixture among tortillas; roll up tightly.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Microwave, uncovered,
- on high for 2-4 minutes or until heated through, or microwave
- individually for 30 seconds. Serve with sour cream and salsa if
- desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 445 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 673 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.