- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Scrub potatoes; place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the oil, honey mustard, vinegar and seasonings. Set aside. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage until heated through.
- Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut into 1/4-in. slices and place in a bowl. Add the onion, sausage and dressing; toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Potato Salad
Sort By :
"I made this tonight for dinner for my husband and it was very goodnext time all add eggs and a little red pepper to it I also, added a littlemore mustard to the dressing and salt and pepper thanks for the recipeeaswann"
"Quick and delicious!"
"I loved this and it was so easy. I served as an entrée also with a side of fresh green beans. I will definitely make this again."
"This is delicious! I served it warm as an entree with salad (3 servings) It will be anew family favorite."