- Spoon half of the sausage mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with remaining
- sausage mixture. Separate breadsticks; arrange in a lattice pattern
- over the top. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until topping is
- golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 389 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 1,327 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 19 g protein.