Sausage Pinwheels Recipe
These savory spirals are very simple to fix but look special on a buffet. Our guests eagerly help themselves--sometimes the eye-catching pinwheels never make it to their plates! - Gail Sykora, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound uncooked Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface; press seams and perforations together. Roll into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread sausage to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chives.
- 2. Carefully roll up from a long side; cut into 12 slices. Place 1 in. apart in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 113 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC