- x 8-in. rectangle. Peel off top sheet of waxed paper. Invert sausage
- onto dough, lining up sausage along one long edge of dough. Peel off
- remaining waxed paper. Starting with the long side covered with
- sausage, roll up jelly-roll style; pinch seam to seal. Wrap in waxed
- paper. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Remove waxed paper; cut roll into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down
- in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 30-35
- minutes or until golden.
- For gravy, melt remaining butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add
- the remaining flour, chives, parsley, tarragon, pepper and pepper
- flakes; stir until blended. Gradually add remaining milk. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add bouillon;
- cook and stir over medium heat until dissolved. Serve immediately
- with pinwheels. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 pinwheels with 1/4 cup gravy) equals 585 calories, 42 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 1,209 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.