These savory spirals are very simple to fix but look special on a buffet. Our guests eagerly help themselves--sometimes the eye-catching pinwheels never make it to their plates! - Gail Sykora, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface; press seams and perforations together. Roll into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread sausage to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chives.
- Carefully roll up from a long side; cut into 12 slices. Place 1 in. apart in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sausage Pinwheels in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p31
Reviews for Sausage Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review