Sausage Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface; press seams and perforations together. Roll into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread sausage to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chives.
- Carefully roll up from a long side; cut into 12 slices. Place 1 in. apart in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sausage Pinwheels(4)
Sort By :
This is in the permanent recipe file. Have made these routinely. Great for a quick bite of breakfast on the go, reheat for the next morning and have even added scrambled eggs for a different breakfast bite. Tried and true easy recipe. Used often for buffets and brunches. Really a no-brainer.
My family LOVES these pinwheels. I follow the recipe as written and they come out perfect all the time. A favorite and a request from family and friends. They are simple to make and so delicious. I make them often.
These are easy and always a hit. I do not use chives. This can be prepped the night before then sliced and baked in the morning.
Have made this recipe numerous times - very easy - and everyone loves them. Frankly, they are just as good without the chives. Have made them for everything from a wedding reception to church get-togethers. A recipe I come back to over and over.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >