- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound uncooked Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface; press seams and perforations together. Roll into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread sausage to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chives.
- Carefully roll up from a long side; cut into 12 slices. Place 1 in. apart in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sausage Pinwheels
Sort By :
"I think it is really great, and even better if you add extra sage to the sausage."
"I've had this recipe for several years; came in one of my Taste of Home Annual Cookbooks. So easy and soooo delicious! Perfect for parties!"
"This is in the permanent recipe file. Have made these routinely. Great for a quick bite of breakfast on the go, reheat for the next morning and have even added scrambled eggs for a different breakfast bite. Tried and true easy recipe. Used often for buffets and brunches. Really a no-brainer."
"My family LOVES these pinwheels. I follow the recipe as written and they come out perfect all the time. A favorite and a request from family and friends. They are simple to make and so delicious. I make them often."
"These are easy and always a hit. I do not use chives. This can be prepped the night before then sliced and baked in the morning."