“Here is a recipe I made up one night when I came home from work with no plan for supper,“ writes Patricia Weller from Emmitsburg, Maryland. “My kids really loved it and we’ve had it many times since.“ TIP: Iced tea and a side salad or garlic bread rounds out this hearty meal-on-the-double.
- 5 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 5 Italian turkey sausage links
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, remove casings from sausage; cut into 1/2-in. slices. In a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain. Drain the pasta. Add pasta and tomatoes to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Pasta Skillet in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p25
Reviews for Sausage Pasta Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review