- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups pancake syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in sausage.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle;
- turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Pancakes(2)
Sort By :
These were delicious, and definitely make enough for a little crowd! The sausage makes them so filling. Next time, I will add a little lemon juice and sugar to make the batter a bit lighter and fluffier.
This was tasty. My family liked them. Definitely serves 6, maybe 7 or 8. I used maple flavored sausage to add even more maple flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pancakes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >