- 1/2 JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Andouille Sausage Rope, coin sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 pouch (8.8 ounce) Spanish Style Ready Rice
- 1 pouch (8.8 ounce) Garden Vegetable Ready Rice (or other flavor)
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen
- 4 ounces pre-cooked, cleaned shrimp, defrosted
- roasted red pepper, if desired
- Saute sausage and onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute. Add stock, rice and peas and cook 5 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until warm, 2 minutes.
- If desired, garnish with roasted red pepper. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as Sausage Paella in Johnsonville® Sausage 2017
Reviews for Sausage Paella
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review