Sausage Mushroom Soup Recipe
After trying this soup in a restaurant, I went home to make it myself.—Twiila Maxwell, Fort Myers, Florida.
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking barley
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables and barley are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 196 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 706mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Mushroom Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC