- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- For sauce, in a saucepan, heat the milk, mushrooms and parsley.
- Remove from the heat; add 1-1/2 cups cheese, stirring until melted.
- Pour over stuffed shells.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 449 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 949 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.