- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed cream of tomato bisque soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat in oil until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the soup, milk, cheese and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Drain macaroni; add to sausage mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Macaroni Supper
Sort By :
This was really good! After reading the reviews, I added a little cayenne to the sausage and onion, and then we topped it with more cheese and sour cream when serving. Yummy!!!
It needed a bit more seasoning but was pretty good and very easy.
I made this recipe but didn't have the can of tomato bisque so I made my own. This turned out delicious.
It was pretty good, a little bland but I will be adding more to it next time.
I've already made this a few times. I tried it out as something real quick one night and everyone loved it. I use hot italian sausage. One of the few ways I can manage to eat cooked broccoli. :) Delicious.