Sausage Loaf Recipe
A dear family friend always brought this flavorful sausage loaf to our Christmas brunch. It was served with Mom’s homemade overnight cinnamon rolls, a massive bowl of fruit salad and scrambled eggs. —Jeanne Ambrose, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) reduced-fat bulk pork sausage
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Loaf
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2013
"Mix was tasty, but I'd add some garlic and more horseradish when I make this again."
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2013
"Nutritional data would be nice."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC