A dear family friend always brought this flavorful sausage loaf to our Christmas brunch. It was served with Mom’s homemade overnight cinnamon rolls, a massive bowl of fruit salad and scrambled eggs. —Jeanne Ambrose, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured In: 25 Stuffing Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) reduced-fat bulk pork sausage
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Loaf in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p16
Reviews for Sausage Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2013
"Mix was tasty, but I'd add some garlic and more horseradish when I make this again."
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2013
"Nutritional data would be nice."