A dear family friend always brought this flavorful sausage loaf to our Christmas brunch. It was served with Mom’s homemade overnight cinnamon rolls, a massive bowl of fruit salad and scrambled eggs. —Jeanne Ambrose, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) reduced-fat bulk pork sausage
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Loaf in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p16
Reviews for Sausage Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review