- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan,
- egg, parsley, rosemary, lemon juice, thyme, lemon peel, pepper and
- salt. Drain noodles. Spread 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each
- noodle; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup meat sauce into each of two greased 11x7-in. baking
- dishes. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining
- meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 lasagna roll equals 380 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,113 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.