- pepper and salt. Drain noodles. Spread 2 tablespoons cheese mixture
- on each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup meat sauce into each of two greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dishes. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with
- remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and
- Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the
- remaining casserole at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (6
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 lasagna roll equals 380 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,113 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.