Sausage Hash Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, cook the potatoes, onion and mushrooms in butter until potatoes are lightly browned. Stir in the sausage, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 539 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Sausage Hash Skillet
"This recipe was a whole family pleaser! It inspired me to make breakfast for dinner. I put an over easy egg on top of everyones serving and topped it with some shredded cheddar cheese while still in the pan. I will definately make this again!"
"I used Jimmy Dean crumbles and added sweet bell pepper with the onions and butter. It's a simple recipe and SO good!"