Sausage Hash Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, cook the potatoes, onion and mushrooms in butter until potatoes are lightly browned. Stir in the sausage, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 539 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Sausage Hash Skillet
"I used Jimmy Dean crumbles and added sweet bell pepper with the onions and butter. It's a simple recipe and SO good!"