Sausage Hash Brown Bake Recipe
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups cheese and the next seven ingredients; fold in potatoes.
- Spread half into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Top with sausage and remaining potato mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Hash Brown Bake(17)
Sort By :
Love this recipe!!! It's quick and easy!! It's my family holiday breakfast and weekend!! Potluck breakfast for work!!
I have made this dozens of times with lots of requests for the recipe! We all love it.
I use ground beef sometimes for a potluck dinner affair. Great recipe!
Love it! instead of buying the hashbrowns, peppers, and onion separately, I buy hashbrowns o'brien. cuts time and expense
Yummy! This is easy to make a day or two in advance and just keep in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. My family likes this made with spicy italian sausage.
I wanted eggs in mine so I scrambled 12 eggs and put a layer of eggs on top of the sausage and under the top layer of potato mix. I also lightened it by using light cream of chicken soup, light sour cream, and reduced fat cheese. It looked a lot like the pic and is a definite keeper here.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >